Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WIAW: Jumping on the Bandwagon!

I just recently found out about "What I Ate Wednesday" hosted by Jenn at Peas and Crayons and I figured, what the heck? So like this post's title states, I've jumped on the bandwagon.

Peas and Crayons

I got to work from home yesterday, a.k.a. stay in my PJ's all day and be super productive. I'm always so much more focused when I'm by myself. All my co-workers and I are pretty social and outgoing, so it can be hard not to get caught up in all the chatter. 

Anyways, since I was home all day it was easy to snaps some photos of "what I ate" to share with you all. If you see anything that looks good to you, some of the recipes are already posted and the others will be coming soon! So stay tuned.

Breakfast:

Oatmeal. I don't remember the last time I didn't have oatmeal for breakfast. I love it!
How's that for a name?


Morning snack:
My new favorite smoothie: Chocolate Cherry Zucchini Smoothie
Sooo good.
And I get veggies in my belly without even knowing it...
...well I guess I did know cause I'm the one that made the smoothie...
but you know what I mean.


Lunch:
A random home-made pizza concoction. 
Wheat flat bread with homemade Edamame Pesto.
Topped with tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach and seasonings.
And...


...my mom's two ingredient recipe for cinnamon apples.
Bet you can't guess what the ingredients are.


Dinner:

I picked up Brett from the airport right before I had to head to my Tuesday night class.
We ended up stopping at the Falafel Cafe.
I got Baba Ganoush and pita.
So delicious.
No pic. Sorry.

Dessert:

Yummmmm.

  
Welp, I guess that's all!


Eat Consciously,

     Faith

9 comments:

  1. How nice that you joined the party! I loved that post and this smoothe of yours just sounds amazing to me! I'll try it the next time I have a zucchini at home :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for saying hi! And let me know if you try the smoothie and what you think!

      Delete
  2. One fabulous oatmeal recipe :) And pumpkin pie sure does sound great for fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so easy and helps me remember it is fall, considering I live in Florida:) Hope you try it!

      Delete
  3. Mmmm Can't wait to try that chocolate smoothie!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should! And let me know what you think:) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I am dying to know what all you made your oatmeal with, and the measurements! It looks so good & ridiculously filling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie! I'll be posting the recipe today or tomorrow so keep an eye out!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!