Thursday, July 10, 2014

Tropical Green Smoothie


Mmmmm. Spinach for breakfast. 

Doesn't that sound amazing?

Even though I'm vegan, the thought of salad for breakfast sounds horrible. I've got a serious love of sweet breakfasts.

But, when the taste of spinach is overpowered by sweet, fruity flavors, then I'm all in!

Check out this simple recipe that is sweet and satisfying and allows you get to get your veggies in first thing in the morning!


Tropical Green Smoothie
(Serves 1)

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups spinach (or kale)
  • 1/2 frozen banana
  • 1/2 cup pinapple
  • 1 stalk celery
  • 3/4 cup almond milk (or 3/4 cup water + 1 teaspoon almond butter)
Directions:
  1. Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!



If you like this recipe, you'll also like this simple Green Kale Smoothie!

Eat Consciously,

Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!