Friday, July 4, 2014

Perfect Recipes for the 4th!

Brett and I are still traveling around China and loving it! We are on the last leg of our journey and still have some fun excursions to look forward to before flying to New York to look for our new apartment.


Even though we weren't in America for the 4th of July (it's the 5th here) we were still able to celebrate twice with other Americans living here! The past two nights I've eaten lots of corn on the cob, watermelon, coleslaw, and raw veggies. While that might not sound too exciting, it is exactly what I've been craving after so many meals of noodles! I'm exited to share with you more about all the amazing Chinese dishes we've eaten here when I get back. And....Brett and I are also going to take a cooking class together! I'll definitely be sharing with you the recipes we learn during that too.

Since most I you are just now getting started on your 4th of July celebrations, I thought I'd share some vegan recipes from the blog that would be perfect for a cookout with friends and family. I'm sure most of you already have your dishes planned out, but just in case there are some stragglers...

Edamame Dip
Avocado Hummus
Cilantro Lemon Quinoa Salad
Black Bean and Quinoa Veggie Burgers
Strawberry Coconut Shortcake
6-ingredient Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies

Have a great 4th of July!!

Eat Consciously, 

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!