Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Green Kale Smoothie (3 Ingredients)

I think one of the best things about going vegan is that I eat a wider variety of produce. You kind of half to start branching out with your fruits and veggies if you cut out all animal products. I bought kale for the first time today and figured I'd start out easy with a smoothie. It turned out great and was so simple! I'm hooked.

                                               
Green Kale Smoothie
(Makes 1 serving)
                                                 

 Ingredients:

· 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
· 1/2 frozen banana
· 1 cup kale

  Directions:

1. Place all three ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. There is no step two. Just Enjoy!



I think the next time I'll experiment with some other ingredients like ginger, flax seed, etc. The possibilities are endless!

Nutrition: Cals: 115; Fat: 3 grams / Carbs: 21 grams / Fiber: 4 grams / Protein: 4 grams / Sugars: 7 grams

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I always love hearing from my readers!